Q: Will my diploma say "online"?
A: No
Q: How do I transfer credits into an institution?
A: In order to transfer prior credits, you can request that official transcripts be sent from your previous schools to your online school of choice.
Q: How do I get credit for life experience?
A: Many schools offer the option of writing something entitled an experiential learning portfolio. Schools will allow you to transfer in a certain percentage of credits using your prior life/work experience provided that you show that you have met the course objectives of each specified course you do not feel you should have to take.
Q: Can I transfer my credits from an online school?
A: While each school has its own specified criteria for transferring in credits, schools will accept credits from schools that have a regional accreditation, provided that you have a grade of "C" or higher and the school has a class for which you are seeking credit.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment